For more information call us on 01494 482695
• The Head of Rescue and Re-homing with the support of a Dog Carer will assess each potential adopter on the information provided on the pre-adoption form
• The three most suitable homes for Alfie will be identified and graded 1st 2nd and 3rd
• The 1st applicant will be invited in to talk to a Dog Carer regarding Alfie
• If the Dog Carer and applicant are happy, the process will proceed to them meeting and spending time with Alfie. If this is successful then the usual adoption process will apply
• If for whatever reason the 1st application does not proceed, we will then move to the 2nd applicant and thereafter to the 3rd.
Applications for Alfie will close on Friday 18th May at 4pm and the successful candidates will be contacted by Saturday 19th May 4pm – we will only contact successful candidates.
The adoption fee for Alfie is £200
More information about Alfie
Alfie is a 10 month old (approx.) German Shepherd Dog Mix that arrived in our care from a pound we work with closely.
He is incredibly active and is looking for a home that can provide him with lots of mental stimulation through interactive games and training. He has a lot of energy to burn, but due to his age, he cannot be exercised for too long (50 mins at present) as it will risk damage to his growing joints – which is why it will be important to tire out his brain in order to help him settle.
He is very intelligent boy and will need to attend training classes to help him develop into a well socialised boy.
Once he has received all the basic training, he could go onto do extra activities such as agility or scent work.
In a home with owners who have experience with energetic dogs and are prepared to continue his training and socialisation, he will make a truly wonderful companion.