For more information call us on 01494 482695
• The Head of Rescue and Re-homing with the support of a Dog Carer will assess each potential adopter on the information provided on the pre-adoption form
• The three most suitable homes for Madison will be identified and graded 1st 2nd and 3rd
• The 1st applicant will be invited in to talk to a Dog Carer regarding Madison
• If the Dog Carer and applicant are happy, the process will proceed to them meeting and spending time with Madison. If this is successful then the usual adoption process will apply
• If for whatever reason the 1st application does not proceed, we will then move to the 2nd applicant and thereafter to the 3rd.
Applications for Madison will close on Friday 24th November 2017 at 4pm and and the successful candidates will be contacted by Monday 27th November 2017 at 4pm.
The adoption fee for Madison is £200