29th Oct 2017
Next time you are out with your four legged friend why not take your camera along?
We are having a Dog Photo Competition running from the 1-29th October, giving you a chance to show off your best friend(s) in all their glory, as well as showcasing your photography skills!
There are plenty of choices for novice and experienced, young and old;
Our resident photographer Lee Holland along with Chrissi Ratcliffe from Chrissi Ratcliffe Photography and SDRs very own George Riddell of MyWordlMyEyes will be judging.
The winners will be announced on Sunday 29th October, 12 noon at the kennels.
Chrissi and Lee will also be offering a very special photo shoot/training session for the overall lucky winner.
There will be some fabulous prizes so please check the SDR website for updates and more details in due course.
ONLY £ 2 per entry
Entries can be emailed email@example.com posted or handed into SDR (Stokenchurch Dog Rescue, Tower Farm, Oxford Road, Stokenchurch, Bucks, HP14 3TD) with cheques made payable to ‘Stokenchurch Dog Rescue’ marked clearly with ‘Dog Photo Competition’ on the back – if entries are handed in directly to the rescue they can be paid by cash or card.
1. Images must be no larger than A5 size and in jpeg format, clearly stating what category you have entered. Name of owner & dog and contact details must be on the back or stated in email.
2. Entries must be submitted by Saturday 29th October, 10am
3. We cannot guarantee photos will be returned, although we shall aim to return them to you.
4. Judge’s decision is final.
5. "A maximum of 4 photos per entrant which can all be in one category or in a mixture of categories".