For more information call us on 01494 482695
• The Head of Rescue and Re-homing with the support of a Dog Carer will assess each potential adopter on the information provided on the pre-adoption form
• The three most suitable homes for Jock will be identified and graded 1st 2nd and 3rd
• The 1st applicant will be invited in to talk to a Dog Carer regarding Jock
• If the Dog Carer and applicant are happy, the process will proceed to them meeting and spending time with Jock. If this is successful then the usual adoption process will apply
• If for whatever reason the 1st application does not proceed, we will then move to the 2nd applicant and thereafter to the 3rd.
Applications for Jock will close on Monday 26th February at 4pm and the successful candidates will be contacted by Wednesday 28th February 4pm – we will only contact successful candidates.
The adoption fee for Jock is £200
Jock arrived in our care from a local pound we work closely with.
He is a very energetic boy who doesn’t know his own strength, so it’s important that his new owners are confident with bigger breed dogs.
Jock mixes well with other dogs with careful introductions and could live with a dog of a similar size and temperament that would match his play style.
Jock will need to be enrolled into training classes, once he has settled into his new home, to teach him basic obedience and socialisation skills.
Jock will require all basic training, including toilet training.
His ideal home would be an active home, with confident owners and a large garden for him to roam and play.